Sunday 27 September 2015

I has a sad.



Hey. So, I'm writing this blog as a way of coming to terms with our journey of infertility. I'm by no means a writer but over the last few months I have become addicted to following other people's infertility blogs and it has been a tremendous source of comfort and information for me. So I thought I'd try and repay the favour. I don’t have a success story to tell, yet. But, this is probably more about therapy for me and will probably just be an outpouring of grief and anger at this stage. Because that's how I feel today. Yesterday, we received the news that our 2nd attempt at IVF had failed. I would like to retrospectively lay out our journey trying to conceive (ttc – the first of many acronyms – be warned). And because of how I feel today it will probably be full of sadness and full of self-pity. And I don’t apologise for that. Sorry. Shit. Sorry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment